A video walkthrough provides tenants a unique, dynamic view of the property. You can only upload one video walkthrough and it cannot be longer than 10 minutes. Try to film all of the home within this time and follow the tips below:
- You can film the video walkthrough with or without sound. However, video walkthroughs are more compelling as it helps the tenant learn more about the property and about you as a landlord.
- If you decide to talk during the video walkthrough, tell tenants as much as possible about the property and why they should live there. Point out beautiful or unique features, why you bought the home, why did you buy this property, and so on. This is your opportunity to show off the home and make an impression.
- If you decide to talk during the video walkthrough, make sure you are speaking with a clear and loud voice.
- Make sure the camera lenses are clean and the video is always in focus.
- Try to record with a steady hand.
- Start the walkthrough at the front door and slowly walk through the entire property
- Make sure your lenses aren't too zoomed in or zoomed out. You want tenants to be able to comfortably see everything you're trying to show.
- Don't walk too fast – try to walk through at a slower speed than average so that tenants will have the chance to see everything.
- Be mindful not to show your address or personal information in the video walkthrough
what comes in the property.