The following information is required in order to execute the tenancy agreement:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Energy Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Correspondence Address
- Head lease, if applicable
- Property License, if applicable
- Non-Resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme, if applicable
Once we receive these documents, we'll attach them to the tenancy agreement for the renter to review, acknowledge and sign. Please make sure these reports and certificates are not expired. For reference, EICRs expire every 5 years, EPCs expire every 5 years, and Gas Safety Certificates expire 10-12 months.
Still have a question? Reach out to our support team.