PropertyLoop Fees & Charges
PropertyLoop operates a no let, no fee policy and as such, there is no fee payable by the landlord for listing a property on our website. Landlords will only be charged a service fee once they are successful in finding a suitable tenant on the platform.
PropertyLoop's service fees are charged monthly as a percentage deduction from all rent we collect on your behalf. We do not charge fees upfront like traditional agents. Our fee structure is outlined on our pricing page (www.propertyloop.co.uk/pricing). Our current monthly service fee rate is 5%+VAT (6% inc VAT).
What's included in the Service Fee?
Our service fees are inclusive of the following at no additional cost to the landlord:
- The use of the PropertyLoop platform to manage your listings and tenancies
- Access to our Customer Support service.
- Rent Guarantee & Legal Protection Service – For all eligible tenancies, we will arrange and cover the cost of adding your tenancy to PropertyLoop’s insurance policy to cover Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses in the event of your Tenant’s failure to pay rent or legal expenses to evict a tenant(s) (subject to terms of the insurance policy www.propertyloop.co.uk/rentprotectionpolicy).
- The cost of registering or administering the Deposit.
- The cost of obtaining independent reference checks on all tenants and any guarantors.
- The cost of creating a fully comprehensive media pack which may include, but not limited to a 3d tour, HD video, professional photography and floorplans.
- The cost of setting up and administering a property account for the purposes of rent collection for the duration of the tenancy.
- The cost of listing your property on major property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove as well as our award winning PropertyLoop website.
- All credit and debit card charges and banking charges in relation to collecting rent from tenants and sending these funds to the landlords using our state-of-the-art banking technology.
- A full comprehensive tenancy agreement
- The cost of preparing and filing the agent quarterly and annual HMRC NRL tax submissions for non-UK resident landlords.
For more information on pricing, please visit www.propertyloop.co.uk/pricing
Terms & Conditions apply: Landlord Terms & Conditions Of Business