PropertyLoop does not charge any fees to tenants however, we may offer optional services that the tenant may purchase. All our tenant services are optional and in compliance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
PropertyLoop connects landlords with local independent lettings agents called 'PropertyPROs' in their area to help landlords list their property and find tenants on our platform. These agents are deemed to be working independently of PropertyLoop and on behalf of the landlord.
- PropertyPROs charge a fee for their services. These fee rates, how the fees are collected and the level of services offered may vary from one PropertyPRO to another. The landlord will have full visibility into these when selecting the PropertyPRO to act on their behalf and before listing their property on PropertyLoop.
- PropertyLoop will collect the fees on behalf of PropertyPROs. The fees are payable once a tenant enters into a tenancy agreement.
- There is no fee payable by the landlord for listing a property on our website.
- We operate a strict 'No Let, No Fee' policy.
- We do not force landlords to use PropertyLoop on a sole exclusive basis.
- Landlords will only be charged for services they have actively purchased and/or chosen to use.
After a tenant has been found, the PropertyLoop platform provides the following features for all its users without charge:
- Tenant referencing service
- Tenancy agreement service
- Rent collection service
- Government-approved deposit registration scheme or our alternative deposit replacement schemes
PropertyPRO service fees vary from one agent to another but are calculated as a percentage of the payable rent but these can vary.
PropertyLoop also includes the following at no additional cost:
- The use of the PropertyLoop platform to manage listings and tenancies along with access to our Customer Support service.
- The cost of registering or administering payment of the Deposit
- The cost of obtaining independent reference checks on tenants and any guarantors
- The cost of setting up and administering a property account for the purposes of rent collection for the duration of the tenancy.
- The cost of listing your property on various property portals as well as our award-winning PropertyLoop website.
- All credit and debit card charges and banking charges in relation to collecting rent from tenants and sending these funds to the landlords using our state-of-the-art banking technology.
- A full comprehensive tenancy agreement
- The cost of preparing and filing the agent quarterly and annual HMRC NRL tax submissions for non-UK resident landlords.
Upon request, PropertyLoop can facilitate the following services from our list of accredited suppliers;
- Rent Guarantee & Legal Protection Service – For all eligible tenancies, we can arrange to add your tenancy to PropertyLoop’s insurance policy to cover Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses in the event of your tenant’s failure to pay rent or legal expenses to evict a tenant(s) (subject to terms of the insurance policy propertyloop.co.uk/rentprotectionpolicy).
- Commissioning a fully comprehensive media pack which may include, but not limited to a 3d tour, an HD video, professional photography and floorplans.
- Various other services including: EPC Certificate, EICR Electrical Safety Report, Gas Safety Certificate, Inventory Services and Viewing Service.
Terms & Conditions apply: Landlord Terms & Conditions Of Business