In order to make your listing more attractive, provide as much information and flexibility as possible:
- Sign up for a media shoot. Renters are 90% more likely to make an offer on listings with professional media. PropertyLoop's immersive Media Packages include HDR photography, 4K Videography floor plans and a Verified Badge. Prices start as low as £99.
- Include detailed information about the property, its selling points and features, location and more in your listing's description. In this instance, more is better. Not sure what to write in your description? Learn more.
- Make sure to include all the unique perks and things you love about the property that may not be obvious at first glance.
- Answer every question you receive personally or in your listing's public Q&A forum.
- Add a profile picture and biography to your profile to leave a good first impression.
- Be friendly and responsive. Remember, they're not just looking for a home but an awesome landlord as well.
- Be more flexible in your letting requirements (e.g. length of tenancy, move-in date, parking) to broaden the home's appeal to a larger variety of renters.