Yes! Our team takes the recommended COVID-19 safety measures needed in order to keep you and your home safe during your media shoot:
- Washing our hands regularly
- Full use of personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves, masks and eyewear
- Respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters apart
- Cleaning and disinfecting our equipment and surrounding surfaces of the home
- Strict capacity limits of team members present during a shoot
- Periodic testing of workers at regular intervals
- Quick and efficient media shoots in order to limit contact time
Owners can also choose not to be present during the media shoot, as long as they provide us with an alternative way of accessing the home. We also recommend you keep windows open before, during and after the shoot to limit the spread of bacteria.
Whether you are present during the shoot or not, rest assured that our professional team will remain contact-free and compliant with COVID-19 guidelines.