Your profile will be one of the first things users notice about you. Owners like to learn more about their future tenants and vice versa. PropertyLoop is dedicated to building a friendly and authentic community of users, and a good profile goes a long way towards that goal.
Since our community is built on trust, take some time to talk about yourself and share information that gives users a good idea of who you are and what you're like. Consider sharing information about these topics:
- Where are you from? How long have you lived in the area?
- What do you do for work?
- Do you have any pets, family or roommates?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Fun or interesting facts.
- What kind of landlord or tenant will you be?
- What kind of landlord or tenant are you looking for?
Your biography should be conversational, approachable and friendly. Don't be afraid to have some fun with your description - the point is to be yourself and show users how awesome you really are. Here are some examples:
- I am an avid traveler and photographer who just moved to London. I used to be a wedding photographer so I love meeting new people and sharing happy experiences with others. Nowadays, I spend a lot of my time working on freelance photography and travelling when I can. I’ve visited 12 countries and counting, although London has a special place in my heart. I've been renting for 10 years and I've always been a model tenant. I'm looking forward to making myself a home here and treating your place as my own.
- Hey there! I am 32 years old and live in London with my dog and best friend, Lucky. However, I’m actually originally from Texas. I work as an electrician but freelance on the weekend as a stand-up comedian. I love cooking and binge-watching comedy shows on Netflix. Fun fact: I know almost every line from The Office. As a landlord and someone who's lived in the area for over 20 years, I'm happy to help you settle down, discover the neighbourhood, and make your tenancy as comfortable as possible.
- Born and raised in Hertfordshire, I moved to London a year ago with my husband and 2 kids and we’ve been loving it ever since. I work as an accountant and in my freetime I enjoy hiking, cooking, and reading a good book in bed. Currently, my favourite book is A Song of Fire and Ice by George R. R. Martin. I'm very friendly and responsive, so don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or maintenance requests. I hope you enjoy the home as much as I do!