Listing a property is quick, free and easy. First log into or sign up for a PropertyLoop account. Once you're logged in, visit Listings and click on "List a property" to get started. From there, in just 7 easy steps, you can start advertising your property on PropertyLoop and other top portals.
- Address: Enter the address of the property you would like to list. Your address should auto-fill, but you may also enter your address manually.
- Description: Tell us about your property type. Is it a house or an apartment/flat? If it's the latter, what floor is it on and is it one single level, a duplex or triplex?
- Details: Describe your property and how many beds/baths it has. This is how renters will find your apartment, and will be what draws them to make an offer. Need help writing a property description?
- Marketing: Fill out how you would like to market your property. These are the terms that will show up on your listing:
- Availability - The earliest date tenants can move into your property.
- Term - The fixed time period in which you will be letting your property.
- Marketing Price - The rent price your property will be listed at on PropertyLoop and third party portals.
- Utilities - Are any utilities covered by the rental price? If so, select which ones. In this case, checking Internet indicates to renters they will not be responsible for the internet but will be responsible for paying for water, gas, electricity and the council tax.
- Legal Requirements: Answer questions regarding your property's legal requirements and certifications. Your property must have a main gas supply and a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when letting. If you're not sure if you have a valid EPC, click here to check.
- Property Media: Upload your own property media or book a professional media shoot.
- Book professional media - PropertyLoop's immersive media package includes videos, photos, floors plans of your property and a Verified Badge for just £99. Simply schedule a date for a professional to stop by and shoot your property media. Why should I book a media package?
- Upload your own media - Upload your own photos, videos, and floor plans of your place. At least 5 photos are required for your listing to go live. If you upload less than 5, your photos will be saved but your listing will not go live yet. You can upload a maximum of 30 photos, 1 video walkthrough up to 10 minutes long, and 3 files for your floor plans.
- Complete media later - If you don't have any media on hand, you can choose to complete this step later. However, keep in mind your listing cannot go live until your media is complete.
Just like that – you're done! Like we mentioned above, once your media is complete – so after you upload your media or once the media shoot you booked is complete – your listing will go live automatically.
In the meantime, visit Listings to fill out additional information about your property to go above and beyond. Remember, renters want to know as much as they can about their future home and you have the unique information they need.
Really try to sell the property and let renters see what makes the home so special. This is your time to mention any renovations, benefits to the area, nearby transportation, local life, parking, and more – anything that will draw more attention to your property and that a renter might want to know.
Tip: If for any reason you can't complete your listing, just click "Save and exit". Your work will be saved as a draft and ready for you to come back and complete at any time.