Listing a property is quick, free and easy. First log into or sign up for a PropertyLoop account. Once you're logged in, visit Listings and click on "List a property" to get started. From there, in just 7 easy steps, you can start advertising your property on PropertyLoop and other top portals.
- Address: Enter the address of the property you would like to list.
- Description: Fill out information about your property type, such as if it's an apartment/flat or house.
- Details: Describe your property and how many beds/baths it has. This is how renters will find your apartment, and will be what draws them to make an offer. Need help writing a property description?
- Marketing: Fill out how you would like to market your property, for example the availability date, term, marketing price, and which utilities are included. These are the terms that will show up on your listing.
- Legal Requirements: Answer questions regarding your property's legal requirements and certifications. Your property must meet legal requirements in order to be listed and let.
- Property Media: Book or upload your property media. You can book a professional media package for just £99, which comes with a 3D tour, photos, videos and floor plan, or upload your own media. If you don't have any media on hand, you can choose to complete this step later. Note: your listing cannot go live until your media is complete.
Just like that – you're done! Like we mentioned above, once your media is complete – so after you upload your media or once the media shoot you booked is complete – your listing will go live automatically.
In the meantime, visit Listings to fill out additional information about your property to go above and beyond. Remember, renters want to know as much as they can about their future home and you have the unique information they need.
Really try to sell the property and let renters see what makes the home so special. This is your time to mention any renovations, benefits to the area, nearby transportation, local life, parking, and more – anything that will draw more attention to your property and that a renter might want to know.
Tip: First time listing a property? Visit the "Need help?" tab on the side of any of the pages for help. Our support team is on standby for any questions or concerns you may have. If for any reason you can't complete your listing, just click "Save and exit". Your work will be saved as a draft and ready for you to come back and complete at any time.